Friday

New Children's Illustrated Book

 It's always a good day when I can celebrate the release of a new book, and this one is especially fun. I love speaking to kids at school, but since I write books for adults, grade school students aren't too interested. During the month of December I'm often invited to speak to students about being an author and I can read The Last Christmas Cookie, so I wanted something that I could read at other times of the year as well. That's why I wrote The Last Easter Egg a few years after the Christmas book was published.

By then the original illustrator was no longer available. The book went on the back burner for a number of years, but last year during the COVID quarantine, I dug it back out. I met Patrick Carlson through our literary agents, and I've admired his work for some time. His style matches my idea for The Last Easter Egg perfectly! His illustrations are bright and fun and add so much to the story! (Check out the dog in the book. He's awesome!) 

So I'm happy to announce that The Last Easter Egg is now available in print and Kindle format. I think kids and adults alike will enjoy the book and get a good laugh out of it. If you're a Kindle Unlimited or Kindle Owners Lending Library participant, you can even read the kindle version for free! I hope you'll do that. I also hope you'll leave a review on Amazon. And be sure to let me know what you think!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!