Wednesday

Free Kindle and Audiobooks

 My Latest Newsletter announcing two free kindle books and free audiobooks!




March 2021

Ginny Smith Headshot 1 reduced
Dear Friends,

Two newsletters in one month? This has got to be some kind of record for me!

I had a couple of last-minute things pop up that I wanted to make sure you're aware of because who doesn't love free stuff? Two of my books are free, but only for the next few days. Read on to find out about them.

Can I ask a favor? Even if you've already read these books, please download the free copy and then leave a review on Amazon. Readers don't know how important those reviews are to authors. They're looked at to determine all kinds of things, and not only on Amazon. 

I hope you have a safe and happy St. Patrick's Day next Wednesday! Since my maiden name is Patrick I've always felt like March 17th was a personal holiday. I'll wear green, and eat green stuff. (One year I dyed a dish of mac-and-cheese green, which grossed out my kids.) This year I'm celebrating St. Patrick's Day by getting my second COVID vaccine - while wearing my "Kiss Me, I'm Irish" shirt. 

Stay safe and healthy, my friends.

Ginny


P.S. Thanks to Erin Harper, the photographer who took my new photo. What do you think?
      



Let's Go to the Zoo - for Free!

TZD Kindle 8


Kelli, the main character in The Zookeeper's Daughterhates zoos - for a very good reason. But she agrees to abide by the conditions of her late mother's will and takes a temporary job as a zookeeper. Once there, she is given charge of a pair of giant porcupines, a mob of meerkats, and a nervous skunk whose ability to escape his enclosure would impress Houdini. Kelli rolls up her sleeves and gets to work, but there's one animal she will not go near. Why was her mother so enamored with that lion?

The Kindle version of The Zookeeper's Daughter is free for a limited time. I hope you'll take the opportunity to download your free copy. Don't have a kindle? No problem! The Kindle reader is free for your computer, phone, or tablet. 

A couple of weeks ago I announced that 
The Zookeeper's Daughter--Audiobook cover--11.12.20 2
 the audio version of this book was released, beautifully narrated by Kassandra Cherry. I do still have a few download codes that will enable you to get a free version of the audiobook from Audible. So you can read the eBook and listen to the audiobook without spending a single penny.

To get the free audio code, reply to this email and I'll send it to you with instructions. To get the free Kindle eBook, just click here to get it from Amazon. But hurry! The eBook is only free until March 17th!





How About Scuba Diving for Free?

Into the Deep Kindle


Into the Deep will take you on a breathtaking trip from Key West, Florida to Cozumel, Mexico, and then 110 feet below the surface of the Caribbean Sea. Join Ben and Nikki in a gripping adventure that reaches from the drug cartels of Mexico all the way to Washington D.C. 

This book is one of my favorites for many reasons. I'm an enthusiastic scuba diver, and I always wanted to write a story in which diving played an integral part. To research Into the Deep I traveled to all the places my characters go in the book, including that 110-foot plunge to the ocean floor.  


This eBook is only free until March 17th, so get your copy today! 


Now Available

Last Easter Egg low res

The Last Easter Egg is now available in print and as a Kindle eBook. It's free to Kindle Unlimited customers.

Even if you're not a KU customer, it's still a bargain at $9.99 (print) and $2.99 (eBook). If you want to receive a print copy before Easter, you'll need to hurry. Click here to get your copy!


~~~

On Easter morning the annual egg hunt comes up one short. The Easter Bunny has done a great job of hiding the eggs this year – maybe too good. Even Mom and Dad join in the search, but that bunny is a really good hider. Where is that last Easter egg?

Told in Seuss-style rhyme, fiction veteran Virginia Smith’s charming Easter story, beautifully illustrated by Patrick Carlson, is sure to delight children and adults alike. If you enjoyed The Last Christmas Cookie, you don’t want to miss The Last Easter Egg.


A Final Thought...


"May your blessings outnumber the shamrocks that grow
and may trouble avoid you wherever you go."

~ Irish Blessing