Saturday

What I Love About Christmas #2

Christmas is almost here! Is your shopping finished?

I love giving gifts that mean something. Sometimes Christmas shopping can drain the joy right out of the season. I don’t like giving OR receiving a gift just for the sake of having something to open. Instead, I put thought into the gifts I give. One year, for instance, I bought a goat for a third world family on behalf of my mission-minded aunt. She loved it. Once I wrote a poem for my sister, and that poem became the illustrated children’s book, “The Last Christmas Cookie.” 


How about you? Do you like Christmas shopping, or would you rather write a poem? Leave a comment!



Note: This post first appeared at Marshall Bookswhen they featured a giveaway of A Goose Creek Christmas. Good folks over there. Check them out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!