Monday

Those Who Teach Us About Being a Cowboy

We're currently in the last few weeks before the official release of the third and final installment in the Amish of Apple Grove series, A Cowboy at Heart. To help celebrate, our publisher is giving away a Kindle Fire, along with copies of the books by me and Lori Copeland. Click here for details on entering.

Dean Y.’s uncles and great-uncles taught him about being a Cowboy at Heart!

“When I think of cowboys I think of my great uncles who were gentle men who taught us, their children, nieces, nephews, and grands, how to ride horses, how to milk cows and take care of the animals. I had 3 great uncles who all were born and raised on their family's ranch in central Montana, all but one stayed on the ranch, but they returned to ranching upon retiring from ‘city jobs.’ They taught me, by the way they lived, to love God's creatures, family, home, the land and how to take care of it. They are remembered for their love and care they provided to each of us and the impact they had on my life.”