Sunday

Real Cowboys are Worth the Wait!

We're currently in the last few weeks before the official release of the third and final installment in the Amish of Apple Grove series, A Cowboy at Heart. To help celebrate, our publisher is giving away a Kindle Fire, along with copies of the books by me and Lori Copeland. Click here for details on entering.

For those of you still looking for YOUR Cowboy at Heart, take it from Ann K., it’s worth the wait!

“When we were in eighth grade, the teacher called her students up front and asked them what they wanted to be when they grew up. Girls didn't have much choice back in those day---secretary, nurse, or teacher. I told her I wanted to be a secretary. I remember we all laughed when Stan Knowles said he wanted to be a cowboy.

Stan has retired from a career in broadcasting, but the cowboy still exists in his heart. He loves classic country music and has been singing and playing the guitar since he was fourteen. I taught school for thirty-three years, and in 2003 I married that cowboy. After half a century, he still is a cowboy at heart. He plays several instruments (self-taught), has his own band, and plays weekly with friends. My Cowboy has a big heart, caring deeply about people---a wounded warrior, a handicapped child, or an elderly person with dementia, a hungry child---all brings a tear to his eye. Being married to a cowboy is a fun life, especially when he is as caring, honest, and trustworthy as my Stan.”