Thursday

Thank-FULL!

It's Thanksgiving! Yay! On this day, millions of people all over the United States will pause from the hustle and bustle of their busy lives and spend a moment thinking of the things for which they are thankful. You know, I can't help but wonder something. If we all took that thankfulness one step further and prayed, that would be a lot of people praying in agreement. Heaven's throne room would probably be full of the sweet fragrance of thankful prayers.

Here are just a few of the things I will praise God for today:

An incredibly wonderful husband
A family who loves and supports each other
Healthy children and grandchildren
Salvation
Friends, for a gazillion reasons
A job I love
My country, where I can worship freely
The right to express my opinion without fear
Book contracts :-)
My physical needs being met every day
Emotional awareness
Electricity
Clean water
YOU (people who take the time to read my books and my journal!)


I could fill an entire book, because my mind is FULL of thankful thoughts, and my spirit us FULL of thankful prayers. I'm so very thankFULL today.

Gosh...wouldn't it be nice if we could all think these thankful thoughts and pray these thankful prayers every day?