Monday

What I Love Most Of All About Christmas

It's here! It's here! It's Christmas!!!

Do you know what I love most of all about Christmas? It's the reason we celebrate.

Jesus is what I love most about Christmas!

That holy infant born thousands of years ago is reborn anew in my heart every Christmas day. As I ponder that very special birth, I'm overcome with awe. The world was no less chaotic then than it is today. Humanity was just as imperfect then as now. And yet, He loved us enough to step out of heaven and into the physical world.

On Christmas that divine love feels more real than on any other day of the year. He was born as a fragile baby because He loved us. No, He loves us. That is the best gift of all.

Merry Christmas, my friend

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!