Thursday

What I Love About Christmas #4

Are you ready for Christmas? You only have a few days left! Here's something else I love about Christmas:

I love Christmas games. My family is big on games anyway, but at Christmas we all look for new ones to play. We’ve stuffed balloons into panty hose to make reindeer antlers (particularly funny when worn by my husband), and played pick-up sticks with candy canes. My granddaughter won $50 one year in a highly competitive game of Left-Right-Center. We have a traditional Gift Stealing game played on Christmas Eve, and it’s a highlight of our celebration.


How about you? Leave a comment and tell me about a game your family plays at Christmas.



Note: This post first appeared at Marshall Bookswhen they featured a giveaway of A Goose Creek Christmas. Good folks over there. Check them out!