Thursday

What I Enjoyed About Writing A Goose Creek Christmas - #5

It's 11 days until Christmas, and I'm sharing a tidbit each day. The first six are "What I Enjoyed About Writing A Goose Creek Christmas," because it's my most recent Christmas book. Beginning on day 7 I'll tell you six "Things I Love About Christmas."

What I Enjoyed About Writing A Goose Creek Christmas - #5

In A Goose Creek Christmas an annoying character, Franklin Thacker, fills every inch of his yard with inflatable Christmas figures, much to the displeasure of his neighbors. I love to drive by houses with that many decorations, but I’m not sure I’d like to have them next door. Franklin’s neighbors feel the same, except for two little boys who decide to ‘help’ him out – with hilarious results.


How about you? Leave a comment and tell me how you decorate your yard for Christmas. Or if you have a neighbor who decorates like Franklin Thacker!



Note: This post first appeared at Marshall Bookswhen they featured a giveaway of A Goose Creek Christmas. Good folks over there. Check them out!

2 comments:

  1. We tend to be the 'bah humbug' of the neighborhood. We always have good intentions but life intervenes. This year I have a pot with greenery. Every time I see it I want to add more but just never get around to it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!