Thursday

What I Enjoyed About Writing A Goose Creek Christmas - #6

It's 12 days until Christmas, and I'm sharing a tidbit each day. The first six will be "What I Enjoyed About Writing A Goose Creek Christmas," because it's my most recent Christmas book. (I've only written two!)  Then I'll tell you six "Things I Love About Christmas."

What I Enjoyed About Writing A Goose Creek Christmas - #6

In writing this book, I was able to poke a bit of fun at some Christmas traditions that make me laugh. One is the tacky Christmas sweater. What do you do when a guest gives you a handmade one and is obviously pleased with the gift? A good southern woman smiles graciously and thanks her. And prays she never has to wear it in public.

How about you? Leave a comment and tell me about a Christmas tradition that makes you laugh.



Note: This post first appeared at Marshall Books, when they featured a giveaway of A Goose Creek Christmas. Good folks over there. Check them out!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!