Monday

Ten Books That Have Stayed With Me

I don't often respond to those Facebook posts that ask me to repost someone else's status -- EXCEPT when it has to do with books! Recently someone tagged me in a post and asked me to list ten books that have stayed with me for any reason. Who can resist spending a few minutes thinking about her favorite books? Ah, the memories this exercise resurfaced! And now that I've thought of them, I want to read them again to see if the magic is still there!

Here's my list. I invite you to do the same, and revel in the memories.

1. The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe
2. The Thornbirds
3. The Dragonriders of Pern
4. A Tale of Two Cities
5. Ender’s Game
6. The Hunger Games
7. The Help
8. From the Mixed-Up Files of Mrs. Basil E Frankweiler
9. The Once and Future King
10. The Copper Crown