Thursday

Coming Soon - Florida Christian Writers Conference

I'm in countdown mode. One of my favorite events of the year begins the first of March, and I'm going!

Last year I was scheduled to attend Florida Christian Writers Conference, but I had to cancel at the last minute because of a family emergency. So that makes this year's conference even more exciting for me. Plus, I get to teach! I'll conduct a continuing class covering one of my favorite subjects - writing fiction!

Besides getting to visit with writing friends and meet new ones, the I'm looking forward to hearing keynote speaker Cec Murphy, one of my favorite people in the industry. Plus, I've taken a look at the program and there are some workshops I'm eager to attend. And, of course, schmoozing with editors and agents and industry professionals is always fun. :-)

If you're in the central Florida area, check out Florida Christian Writers Conference. It's held in Leesburg, March 1-4. More info on the conference website here.