Wednesday

Partial Scholarships Available for Florida Christian Writers Conference

I'm teaching three workshops at this year's Florida Christian Writers Conference, March 2 - 6. It's a terrific conference, and I'm really looking forward to seeing many of my writer and editor friends, and meeting some new ones.

I received this notice from conference director Billie Wilson about scholarships to cover $200 of the tuition:

The March conference is near and I wanted to give you a heads up on partial scholarships available. No newsflash – the economy is hitting Main Street and I’d like your help to let writers know we have partial scholarships. Please send or give the attached Partial Scholarship Form to writers you know as well as posting the information on Facebook, twitter or in your blog.

The details:

Partial Scholarship of $200 for the conference, March 3-6, 2011.

___ Conference Tuition, Meals & Lodging with roommate - balance of $575
___ Conference Tuition only – balance of $375.


Registration must be received by February 15, 2011. Not available for online registration. No other discounts apply.

Email: billiewilson@cfl.rr.com FAX 321-267-9654.

Ginny here: I'm not sure how to post a file here, so if you're interested, send me a note on Facebook or through the Contact page of www.VirginiaSmith.org, and I'll forward the form.

I hope to see you in Florida!