Sunday

February 2011 Newsletter Now Available

I just pulled the trigger on February 2011 issue of From My Heart to Yours, my online newsletter. It is speeding its way through cyberspace toward those who have signed up to receive it.

What? You haven't signed up?!?! Well, you can take care of that right now. Go to the Home page of my website and enter your name and email address in the "Stay Updated" form at the bottom of the page. After you confirm your subscription, you'll From My Heart to Yours directly in your Inbox. Don't worry - I don't send too many, usually one every two months. Or three months. Or maybe a quick reminder when a new book is released a couple of times a year. No fear I'll flood your Inbox.

If you'd like to see a sample, you can read the current issue of From My Heart to Yours online.