Sunday

Happy Resurrection Day!

When I woke this morning, there was a Bible verse running through my mind. "Therefore if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; the old has gone, the new has come!" (2 Cor 5:17) I know that's true all the time, but there's a special feeling of newness on Easter morning, isn't there? It's a day of freshness and rebirth, a day when we consciously put suffering behind us and celebrate the renewed hope that is ours through Christ Jesus.


The timing of Easter this year is perfect for me. It's been a difficult month, and I'm ready to look ahead to a bright future. Today, I'm embracing that renewed hope! The suffering of the cross is never forgotten, but today I will focus on the wonder and power of Christ's victory over sin, and the triumph of His resurrection, and the newness that is mine because He loves me.


May you enjoy a fresh revelation of newness in Christ today, my friends!