Saturday

National Clean Off Your Desk Day - Before

I discovered something new this year. Monday, January 11th is National Clean Off Your Desk Day! This special day is observed on the second Monday of each year. I'm not sure of the origins, but I suppose it has something to do with getting a clean start on the new year.


Not a bad idea, right? I've decided I could use a clean start this year, so I'm going to participate. And just for fun, I'm going to provide photographic documentation of the task. Here's my "Before" picture:




Those of you who have perpetually clean desks are probably shuddering right now, and thinking to yourself, "How in the world does she get anything done in that office?" Others are breathing a sigh of relief, because you realize you're not the only one who has to shove a pile out of the way so you can work.


I have a feeling this is going to take me more than one day, don't you? Still, I commit to having a clean desk by Monday. Check back here then, and I'll post an "After" picture!

What about it? Are you going to join me in the challenge?