Sunday

Another Kentucky Book Festival in the Books!

The Kentucky Book Festival was Saturday, November 16. The event is held each year in November, and it's one of my favorites. Almost 200 authors gathered at the Alltech Arena at the Kentucky Horse Park to meet readers, sign books, and enjoy a day full of literary fun! I first attended KBF in 2006, the year Just As I Am was released, and I've only missed one year since then.

This year I shared a table with Ellery Adams, author of 37 books including her latest, the mystery series The Secret, Book, & Scone Society. We had a great time, and her books are now on my To Read Soon list!

Also in attendance was Rosemary Wells, author of the wildly popular Max and Ruby series. She another series called Kit & Kaboodle and I got one of those for my grandson. (Shhh! It's a Christmas present!)

I thought you might like to see a few pictures from this year's event.


This is my good friend and fellow Danville High School graduate, Carmen Hampton. 

Here's Ms. Rosemary Wells!


Every year, my friend Ann H. Gabhart and I get a picture of the two of us together. 



If you live in the central Kentucky area, you'll want to put next year's KBF on your calendar. Saturday, November 14, 2020. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!