Monday

World's Worst Blogger

I raise my hand. Yes, I am the world's worst blogger. But in my defense, I warned you years ago that would be the case. So I'm not making excuses. Just checking in.

Sometimes life is more interesting than the Internet. Blogging takes time, and that's a commodity in short supply these days. I'm a wife, mother, grandmother, writer, speaker, and last of all, blogger. In fact, I can't even claim that last title. The first five keep me busy enough!

By way of update: summer is underway and I'm enjoying every day to its fullest. My twenty-fourth novel (Rainy Day Dreams, which I co-authored with Lori Copeland) was released April 1. (It's awesome. I encourage you to check it out!) From here, the horizon looms like a wide-open blue sky. In other words, I have no idea what comes next. I've got several stories in mind, and am waiting to hear from various publishers to see which will generate the most interest. Will it be a dramatic relationship drama about a woman battling her father's rejection? Will it be an adventure fantasy about a girl destined to save two kingdoms and bring about the destruction of a third? Or will it be a lighthearted story of quirky characters in a small town? Only God knows, and I'm waiting eagerly to find out.

In the meantime, I'm redecorating my guest room, planting flowers, and enjoying the summer with a few of the world's most enchanting grandchildren.

How about you? What's new in your life?