Monday

Exciting News - Holt Medallion Award of Merit!



This weekend I received a phone call that absolutely MADE my day! My book, A Daughter's Legacy, has been awarded an Award of Merit in the Holt Medallion contest! I am absolutely overjoyed to be recognized with this award, and especially because my book is in the company of some really terrific books by some amazingly talented authors.

There are twelve categories in the Holt Medallion contest, and here are the winners and awards of merit in the Inspirational categories:

Long Inspirational
Winner
Maureen Lang, Whisper on the Wind
Awards of MeritRobin Carroll, Deliver Us from Evil
Deeanne Gist, Maid to Match
Deborah Raney, Almost Forever
Jennifer Hudson Taylor, Highland Blessings

Short Inspirational
Winner
Shelley Shepard Gray, Grace
Awards of MeritShelley Shepherd Gray, Spring’s Renewal
Winnie Griggs, The Heart’s Song
Anna Schmidt, A Convenient Wife
Virginia Smith, A Daughter’s Legacy

If you're looking for books to fill out your summer reading list, this is it! You can see all the recipients on the Holt Medallion website here.

A Daughter's Legacy is my very first sweet romance novel. The setting is fun - a zoo! I love zoos, and while researching A Daughter's Legacy I got to work as a zookeeper at Utah's Hogle Zoo. What a terrific experience!

Congratulations to all the recipients!